Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sm package(s) Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs Well beaten
- 1 cup(s) Cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- Cook meat with onion, drain well and add sauce. Cook spaghetti; drain and add margarine, eggs, and Parmesan. Place spaghetti in greased casserole dish. Layer cottage cheese over the spaghetti. Layer meat sauce mixture over cottage cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes uncovered. Put mozzarella on top and bake until cheese melts. Makes 9x13 plus one smaller casserole. Freezes well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note