Baked shrimp with tomatoe and FETA cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Medium onion Diced
- 2 Garlic cloves Minced
- 2 ounce(s) 14.5 cans no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley fresh
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Hear oil in oven proof skillet over medium - high heat. Add onion & cook stirring until soft, about 3 minutes. Add garlic, cool 1 minute. Add tomatoes & bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium - low & let sauce simmer about 5 minutes, until tomatoe juice thickens. Remove skillet from burner. Stir in parsley, dill & shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle feta over top. Place skillet in oven and bake until shrimp are cooked through and cheese has melted, about 12 minutes. 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scoburn1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes