Baked shrimp with tomatoe and FETA cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 Medium onion Diced
- 2 Garlic cloves Minced
- 2 ounce(s) 14.5 cans no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley fresh
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 2/3 cup(s) feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Hear oil in oven proof skillet over medium - high heat. Add onion & cook stirring until soft, about 3 minutes. Add garlic, cool 1 minute. Add tomatoes & bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium - low & let sauce simmer about 5 minutes, until tomatoe juice thickens. Remove skillet from burner. Stir in parsley, dill & shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle feta over top. Place skillet in oven and bake until shrimp are cooked through and cheese has melted, about 12 minutes. 4 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scoburn1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note