I haven't made this yet so I'm not really rating it, although it sounds good and I will make it. That being said, I noticed that some of the reviewers stated they put chili powder or red pepper flakes in it; I did not see that in the recipe. I did, however see ground red pepper (cayenne pepper) in the recipe.
Baked Shrimp In Lemony Garlic Sauce
Ready in less than 20 minutes, these simple baked shrimp tossed in an indulgently rich lemon butter sauce boast just 120 calories per serving. Sop up any extra sauce with a 1 1/2-ounce slice of crusty French bread for an additional 100 calories.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 4.0g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 18.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 171mg
- Iron: 2.8mg
- Sodium: 322mg
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 42mg
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done. Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note