A week or so ago we had some shrimp in the freezer that we needed to use so I started to search for recipes & found this one. We loved it! I doubled it and it fed the 3 of us for dinner and a couple of us had lunch the next day. It's VERY easy and we'll definitely have it again. It would even be good for a company meal or special occasion!
Baked Shrimp in Lemony Garlic Sauce
This low-fat buttery sauce is good over any type of fish.
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 8 ounces shrimp and 1/4 cup sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 47.6g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 365mg
- Iron: 6mg
- Sodium: 609mg
- Calcium: 138mg
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done. Sprinkle the parsley sover shrimp, and serve immediately.
- carbo rating: 7
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes