- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 117
- fat 4.0 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- protein 18.1 g
- carbohydrate 2.6 g
- cholesterol 171 mg
- iron 2.8 mg
- sodium 322 mg
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fiber 0.2 g
- calcium 42 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
Bake at 425° for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done. Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.