Baked Sesame Veal Cutlets
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
- Combine egg and sour cream; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, sesame seeds, and pecans. Dip cutlets in sour cream mixture, and dredge in flour mixture, coating well.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; arrange three cutlets in dish. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and cutlets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn cutlets, and continue baking an additional 30 minutes. Cut cutlets in half to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note