- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted and divided
How to Make It
Combine egg and sour cream; mix well. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, paprika, pepper, sesame seeds, and pecans. Dip cutlets in sour cream mixture, and dredge in flour mixture, coating well.
Pour 1/2 cup melted butter in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; arrange three cutlets in dish. Repeat procedure with remaining butter and cutlets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn cutlets, and continue baking an additional 30 minutes. Cut cutlets in half to serve.