This was delicious! They were done perfectly, even at 15 minutes. I put them under a low broiler for a minute to crisp up the breadcrumbs. I added dill to the breadcrumbs also and next time will add some parmesan cheese! YUM! I will definitely make these again.
Baked Scallops au Gratin
Baked Scallops au Gratin is a dish that's sure to impress guests. With only 5 ingredients and taking less than 20 minutes to prepare, you'll have a 5-star meal in no time.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/3 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko) or fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place scallops in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients, and sprinkle over scallops.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until scallops are opaque and topping is golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes