Baked Scallops au Gratin
Howard L. Puckett
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/3 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko) or fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place scallops in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients, and sprinkle over scallops.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until scallops are opaque and topping is golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note