Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 Buttery round crackers Crushed
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) Sea scallops rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Dry white wine
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 8x8 pan. Combine crushed crackers, black pepper & garlic powder In a sm bowl.Press scallops into bowl until evenly coated and then place in pan. In separate bowl mix together melted butter, wine and lemon juice; drizzle over the scallops. Bake until lightly browned, about 15mins then garnish with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked scallops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes