baked salsa chicken breast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless skinless breast
- 16 ounce(s) jar salsa mild, med or hot
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- place chicken in a 2 qt baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. combine the salsa brown suger vingar and mustard in a bowl pour over chicken.bake at 400 degrees for 30 mins
This recipe is a personal recipe added by boxer321 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note