I made this for the first time for a dinner party and it was Amazing. I added herb butter thin slices on top of the salmon before i rubbed the bread crumb mix. It is really amazing and so easy and fast.
Baked Salmon with Herbs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillets (3 pounds)
- • Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- • Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note