I made this for the first time for a dinner party and it was Amazing. I added herb butter thin slices on top of the salmon before i rubbed the bread crumb mix. It is really amazing and so easy and fast.
Baked Salmon with Herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillets (3 pounds)
- • Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- • Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note