Baked Salmon with Crumb Topping
Our Test Kitchen staff came up with this elegant entree. A generous topping of bread crumbs, almonds, green onion and seasonings gives moist salmon a tasty treatment. Serving Accompaniments: Raspberry Tossed Salad and Garlic Thyme Potatoes. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- • In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, almonds, onion, thyme, salt and pepper; mix well. Add butter and toss lightly; set aside. Pat salmon dry. Place skin side down in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spritz salmon with cooking spray; cover with crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note