Baked Salmon Cakes
Baked in muffin pans and served with sauce on the side, these cute cakes make a fantastic light meal. They can also be baked ahead of time; make a double batch and freeze some for a quick, healthful supper later in the month. From Nikki Haddad: Germantown, Maryland. Recipe published in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 14 3/4-ounce can(s) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoon(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 dash(es) lemon juice
- • In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Place 1/3 cup salmon mixture into eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- • Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note