This moist and flavorful salmon can be ready in less than half an hour. Serve it with rice, or a green vegetable and a tossed salad. From Emily Chaney: Penobscot, Maine. Recipe published in Quick Cooking July/August 1998.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- • Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note