Baked Salami Appetizer
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 5 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 pound(s) Hebrew National Salami
- Mix first five ingredients together while heating on the stove top. Score salami one third of the way through at about 1/4" per slice.
- Baste salami with part of the mixed ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 2 hours basting every 15-20 minutes with more of the mixture. This mixture will caramelize on the salami as it bakes.
- Serve warm with cocktail rye and mustard as desired. Guests finish slicing the salami.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AnneNovack and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Salami Appetizer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes