Baked Ricotta with Herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Fresh whole milk Ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- For serving
- 1 Large sliced tomato
- Rustic bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together the ricotta, the herbs, 5 Tbl oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a gratin or baking dish. Drizzle the remaining oil over the top and bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown on top. Serve immediately on a platter with tomato, bread, and extra salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Ricotta with Herbs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers