Baked Ravioli with Squash Cream Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 22 ounce(s) package frozen light cheese ravioli (Celentano)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded reduced fat 4 cheese italian blend cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 6 tablespoon(s) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 12 ounce(s) yellow squash, seeded and chopped
- Preheat broiler.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- While ravioli cooks, prepare cream sauce (blend all ingredients, makes 6 (6tbsp) servings
- Divide ravioli evenly among 6 shallow baking dishes coated with cooking spreay. Spoon cream sauce evenly over ravioli in dishes.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add sage; sauté 3 mins or until butter begins to brown. Drizzle butter mixture evenly over sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Place dishes on a large rimmed baking sheet. Broil 3 mins or until cheese melts and begins to brown
- Calories 381; fat 19.2; protein 16.2; carb 36.7; fiber 2.9
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Ravioli with Squash Cream Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes