This baked ravioli is simply to die for. The great thing about this is, if you don’t like meat, you can use cheese-stuffed ravioli pockets! With 3 ingredients and a only 45 minutes to bake, how can you go wrong with this recipe? Oh, that’s right, you can’t.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) frozen ravioli
- 1/2 jar(s) marinara sauce
- 1/2 jar(s) alfredo sauce
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in the center. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note