Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) frozen ravioli
- 1/2 jar(s) marinara sauce
- 1/2 jar(s) alfredo sauce
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in the center. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note