Baked Raspberry Custard (Clafouti)
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup(s) whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) + 1 T sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) course salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) raspberries (about 9 oz)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In oven, melt butter in a 9-inch pie plate, about 6 minutes.
- 2. In a blender, combine milk, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla. Add melted butter and blend mixture until smooth, 30 seconds.
- 3. Distribute berries evenly in pie plate and pour batter over top. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar and bake until slightly puffed and just set in middle, 20 to 25 minutes. Heat broiler and broil until top is deep golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kekroeze and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Raspberry Custard (Clafouti) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes