Baked Quesadillas are always a family favorite. Garnish with sour cream and avocado for an impressive presentation.
Yield: Makes 8 servings.
- 2 8-oz. cans chicken, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 8-oz. jar salsa
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 16 8-inch flour tortillas
- Garnish: sour cream, avocado slices
- Mix chicken, taco seasoning, salsa and cheese. Arrange 8 tortillas on baking sheets sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Spread chicken mixture onto tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas. Spray tops with non-stick vegetable spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes, until tops are golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes; cut into quarters. Garnish with sour cream and avocado slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes