Baked Pumpkin French Toast (Gluten/Milk Free)
Refrigerate : 8 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 loaf(s) Schar's Gluten-free Baguettes (OR your favorite bread)* cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1-3/4 cup(s) egg substitute (OR 7 large eggs)
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Rice Dreams Dairy Free Milk (OR your favorite milk)
- 1 teaspoon(s) gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin canned
- 1/3 cup(s) maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon(s) brown sugar packed
- 1. Cut your favorite bread into 1-inch cubes. (If you use a different kind of bread, use enough to fill a 9 x 13 pan pretty full...about 5 cups. Sandwich bread does not work well for this recipe).
- 2. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together all other ingredients EXCEPT the brown sugar. When well combined, pour mixture over bread. Press bread down so that all of the pieces are well coated.
- 4. Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- 5. Preheat oven to 350.
- 6. Uncover and top with additional pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, and pecans, if desired.
- 7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- 8. Remove aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until golden brown and no longer wet.
- 9. Serve immediately with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note