Baked Potatoes With Artichoke, Olive, and Lemon
If you can’t find oil-packed artichokes hearts, use ones that have been packed in water and substitute regular olive oil for the packing oil. Recipe by Charlyne Mattox, February 2011. From the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/baked-potatoes-with-artichoke-olive-and-lemon-00000000051111/index.html.
- 4 medium russet potatoes (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) oil-packed artichoke hearts, quarteredd, plus 1/4 cup of the packing oil
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. Rub the potatoes with the olive oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, until tender and easily pierced with a paring knife, 65 to 75 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the artichokes and their oil, olives, and lemon zest. Split the potatoes and, dividing evenly, top with the artichoke mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note