Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Turkey, Bacon and Cheddar
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 508
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 688mg
- 4 8-oz. baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces grated Cheddar
- 1/4 pound sliced turkey, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 500ºF and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Pierce potatoes with a fork. Arrange on top of paper towels in microwave and cover with damp paper towels. Microwave on high until potatoes are soft when pierced with a skewer, 12 to 14 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes.
- 2. Split potatoes open and scoop flesh into a medium bowl, reserving skins. Stir butter, milk and salt into bowl with potato flesh and mash. Stir in half of cheese and all of turkey, bacon and scallions.
- 3. Place reserved potato skins on baking sheet. Stuff mixture back into potato shells and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 8 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This