Community Recipe from
- Potatoes (as many as desired)
- cheddar cheese Optional
- Onions Optional
- sour cream Optional
- butter Optional
- salt Optional
- bacon Optional
- Clean as many potatoes as needed for the desired amount of servings, generally 1 potatoe for each person.
- Stick a fork into the potatoe in many places. This allows the steam to escape and not split the potatoe.
- Cover in Foil and place in crock pot on high for 2-4 hours, or on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve with favorite fixings. (See options listed above).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes