baked potatoe skins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 potatoes, baked
- 1/2 to 1 cup(s) ranch dressing to taste
- 6 slice(s) bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- scoop out flesh from split baked potatoes; mash with dressing and bacon. fill skins, sprinkle with cheese; bake at 400 for 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
baked potatoe skins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables