baked potatoe skins
Community Recipe from
- 4 potatoes, baked
- 1/2 to 1 cup(s) ranch dressing to taste
- 6 slice(s) bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- scoop out flesh from split baked potatoes; mash with dressing and bacon. fill skins, sprinkle with cheese; bake at 400 for 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
baked potatoe skins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes