Baked Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 large baking potatos
- 6 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh dill or dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 5 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 1. Bake potatoes @ 425 for 40-60 minutes. Let coot, then cut in 1/2 & scoop out the center.
- 2. In a large sauce pan, cook 3 tablespoons green onions in 1/3 cup butter. Stir in flour, dill, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Stir in milk. Cook & stir 1 more minute.
- 4. Add potatoes and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 5. Garnish each serving with remaining cheese, green onions, and bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes