1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash, dry and prick potatoes with fork. Bake about 1 hour or until done. Let cool and cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in heavy saucepan over low heat. Add flour stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute stirring constantly. Gradually add milk. Cook over medium heat, continuing to stir constantly until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
4. Add potato pulp, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons green onions, half the bacon and 1 cup shredded cheese. Cook until thoroughly heated.
5. Stir in sour cream. Add extra milk if necessary for desired consistency. Serve with remaining green onion, bacon and cheese.
Go to full version of