Baked Potato Skins On Caesar Salad
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 11.9g
- Carbohydrate: 34.2g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 742mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Calcium: 230mg
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup 50%-less-fat sour cream (such as Daisy)
- 1 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (10-ounce) bags romaine salad or 12 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 1 hour or until done; let cool slightly. Increase oven temperature to 475°.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell. Reserve pulp for another use. Cut each shell lengthwise into four pieces.
- Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons salad dressing, and pepper; set aside.
- Place potato shells on a baking sheet; spread shells evenly with horseradish mustard. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and top with crumbled bacon. Bake at 475° for 13 minutes or until shells are lightly browned and cheese melts.
- Combine lettuce and remaining salad dressing; toss well. Place 2 cups lettuce mixture on each of six plates; top each with 4 potato pieces. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture and 2 teaspoons green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads