Baked Potato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Recipe: Baked Potato Salad
- (slightly adapted from Evil Shenanigans)
- 1 1/2-2 pounds of baby red potatoes (my personal preference for potato salad, but you can sub with whatever potato you prefer)
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. chopped chives
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, and most of the chives. (Save a few chives for garnishing your salad later.) Add cheese and bacon and stir to combine. Place dressing in the refrigerator while you prepare your potatoes.
- Cut your potatoes into bite-sized chunks and place into a 2 quart pot. Add water to cover potatoes. Add a three-finger pinch of salt to water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, but not falling apart. Drain potatoes and cool slightly. Gently fold potatoes into the dressing until completely covered. Add more salt and pepper, if needed. Garnish with reserved chives. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads