Baked Potato Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 3-ounce jar(s) real bacon bits
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- • Stir all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold, with your favorite chips for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note