Baked Potato Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 3-ounce jar(s) real bacon bits
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- • Stir all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold, with your favorite chips for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes