Baked Potato Dip
This easy-to-make dip features all the great taste of baked potatoes topped with sour cream, bacon, cheese and green onions. Recipe from Campbell's Community.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 16-ounce container(s) sour cream
- 1 3-ounce jar(s) real bacon bits
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- • Stir all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold, with your favorite chips for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note