- 3 large baking potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups crushed round buttery crackers (1 tube)
How to Make It
Bake potatoes at 350° for 1 hour or until tender; cool. Peel potatoes, and mash.
Combine mashed potatoes, cheese, and next 7 ingredients, stirring well. Shape 1/2 cup mixture into a ball; roll in crushed crackers, and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining potato mixture.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.