Baked Potato Chunks With Tomato-Basil Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 can(s) chopped tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped or pressed
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil leaves, fresh (or 1-2 tsp dry)
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive or salad oil
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2- to 2-inch chunks and spread level in a shallow 3 quart casserole (9 by 13 in.). Bake in a 425 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine tomatoes (with juice), garlic, basil, lemon juice, and oil. Whirl until smooth.
- Pour tomato mixture over potatoes and continue to bake until potatoes are tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes longer; stir several times.
- Sprinkle with more basil and/or Parmesan cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note