Baked Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 8 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup(s) Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) shredded 2% cheddar cheese divided
- 6 turkey bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- • This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top with cheese, bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 4cartermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes