Baked Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 8 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup(s) Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 cup(s) shredded 2% cheddar cheese divided
- 6 turkey bacon cooked and crumbled, divided
- PLACE potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- • This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top with cheese, bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 4cartermom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note