Baked Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled & cut into cubes
- 1 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 slice(s) bacon cooked & crumbled
- sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 3 qt casserole dish.
- Place potatoes in large sauce pan, cover with water and bring to a boil, cover and cook over med-hi heat for 15-20 min or until tender, drain and return to pan.
- To potatoes add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt & pepper. Beat with hand-mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 20-25 min or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 fo cheese, remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 min or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes