1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, sage and lemon peel in pie dish.
3. Whisk eggs in medium bowl to blend.
4. Place flour on plate, season with salt and pepper.
5. Coat pork chops on both sides with bread crumb mixture.
6. Dip chops in egg, then coat on both sides with bread crumb mixture.
7. Melt butter with oil in pan that can go into oven.
8. Brown pork chops on both sides about 2 minutes per side.
9. Transfer skillet to oven and bake around 15 minutes until pork is 150.
Go to full version of