BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH PARMESAN SAGE CRUST
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon peel grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425.
- 2. Mix bread crumbs, cheese, sage and lemon peel in pie dish.
- 3. Whisk eggs in medium bowl to blend.
- 4. Place flour on plate, season with salt and pepper.
- 5. Coat pork chops on both sides with bread crumb mixture.
- 6. Dip chops in egg, then coat on both sides with bread crumb mixture.
- 7. Melt butter with oil in pan that can go into oven.
- 8. Brown pork chops on both sides about 2 minutes per side.
- 9. Transfer skillet to oven and bake around 15 minutes until pork is 150.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note