Baked Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 lean center-cut pork chops half-inch thick.
- 1 egg white.
- 1 cup of evaporated skim milk.
- cup of cornflake crumbs.
- cup of fine dry bread crumbs.
- 4 teaspoons of paprika.
- 2 teaspoons of oregano.
- teaspoon of salt.
- teaspoon of chili powder.
- teaspoon of garlic powder.
- teaspoon of black pepper.
- Pinch of dry mustard.
- Pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Non-stick spray coating.
- Trim off the fat from the pork chops.
- Beat egg white with the evaporated skim milk. Place pork chops in the egg/milk mixture and allow to stand for five minutes, turning chops over halfway.
- Mix together the cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, spices and salt.
- Spray a 9*13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray coating.
- Remove the pork chops from the egg/milk mixture and coat thoroughly with the crumb mixture.
- Place chops in pan and bake at 375F for 20 minutes. Turn the chops and bake for another 20 minutes or until no pink remains.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrendaWoodford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note