Community Recipe from
- 1 large can(s) crushed pineapple with juice
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Beat eggs, add sugar and pineapple.
- 2. Mix cornstarch and water, add to pineapple mixture.
- 3. Add vanilla.
- 4. Sprinkle top with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- 5. Bake 1 hour at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes