Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large can(s) crushed pineapple with juice
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Beat eggs, add sugar and pineapple.
- 2. Mix cornstarch and water, add to pineapple mixture.
- 3. Add vanilla.
- 4. Sprinkle top with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- 5. Bake 1 hour at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note