Made this for a gathering of friends and it was a big hit. I cut the mayo to a scant 1 cup and used dried minced onion. I would probably not use the parsley garnish again - it looked nice but people didn't eat the parsley topped portion. This was super easy to prepare. Will definitely make again.
Baked Pimiento Cheese
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart or 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note