Made this for a gathering of friends and it was a big hit. I cut the mayo to a scant 1 cup and used dried minced onion. I would probably not use the parsley garnish again - it looked nice but people didn't eat the parsley topped portion. This was super easy to prepare. Will definitely make again.
Baked Pimiento Cheese
Love pimiento cheese? This baked version might be even better. It's the perfect appetizer for parties and tailgating and is delicious served with crackers.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart or 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note