- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Garnish: chopped parsley
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart or 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.