Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) extra-lean ground beef or Italian Sausage
- 1/2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green peppers chopped
- 24 ounce(s) spaghetti sauce
- 10 ounce(s) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cup(s) penne pasta
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover. Bake 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Penne Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes