Baked Pecan Chicken
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 egg whites
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- Creamy Mushroom-Artichoke Sauce (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites with a fork just until foamy. Dip both sides of chicken in egg; dredge in pecan mixture. Arrange chicken breasts on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with Creamy Mushroom-Artichoke Sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This