Baked Pears with Mascarpone cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Large pears Peeled, cored, halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch salt
- 2/3 cup(s) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 375. Peel pears, cut in half, leave stem intact, and scoop out cores. Arrange pears in a buttered dish, cut side up, in one layer. Divide butter over top. sprinkle brown sugar over pears. Drizzle lemon juice and salt all over.
- Bake pears in oven for 20 minutes or until they begin to soften. Turn pears over and bake for 15 minutes more or until tip of a knife easily penetrates pear. Transfer pears to a plate, reserving juices and cover to keep warm.
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract, and pear cooking juices. Mix well and taste. Add more brown sugar or lemon juice to taste, if necessary.
- Arrange warm pears on a serving plate with a dollop of mascarpone cream. Using a small sieve, sift confectioner's sugar over pears.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefMo3001 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Pears with Mascarpone cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts