Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 fresh peach
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter, divided
- 2 to 4 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- ground cinnamon to taste
- Ingredients listed are for 1 serving.
- 1. Halve peaches and remove pit. Place in baking dish, skin side down.
- 2. Place 1/2 teaspoon butter in the hollow of each peach, top each peach half with 1 or 2 teaspoons brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3. Bake at 375 degrees until peaches are tender, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Peaches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts