Community Recipe from
- 1 fresh peach
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter, divided
- 2 to 4 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- ground cinnamon to taste
- Ingredients listed are for 1 serving.
- 1. Halve peaches and remove pit. Place in baking dish, skin side down.
- 2. Place 1/2 teaspoon butter in the hollow of each peach, top each peach half with 1 or 2 teaspoons brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3. Bake at 375 degrees until peaches are tender, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Peaches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes