Baked Pasta Primavera Casserole
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen Italian-style vegetables, thawed
- 8 ounces ziti or penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Pasta Sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in large bowl. Stir in vegetables and hot ziti.
Spoon pasta mixture into 2-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.
Preparation time: 20 Minute(s)
Cook time: 30 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes