Baked Oysters Rockefeller
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) chopped broccoli frozen, thawed
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) half-and-half
- couple dash(es) tobasco, nutmeg, black pepper, salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pint(s) oysters liqueur drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) horse radish less if you don't like spicy
- Heat olive oil; saute garlic and onion 5 minutes on medium heat; add cream cheese and half & half; stir until melted; add spices: salt, pepper, tobasco, nutmet, horse radish; add bag of chopped thawed spinach or broccoli; stir and heat 5 minutes. Pour into greased 9x13 dish. Arrange 2 pints drained oysters on top; sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesian cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note