Baked Oysters Rockefeller
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) chopped broccoli frozen, thawed
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) half-and-half
- couple dash(es) tobasco, nutmeg, black pepper, salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pint(s) oysters liqueur drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) horse radish less if you don't like spicy
- Heat olive oil; saute garlic and onion 5 minutes on medium heat; add cream cheese and half & half; stir until melted; add spices: salt, pepper, tobasco, nutmet, horse radish; add bag of chopped thawed spinach or broccoli; stir and heat 5 minutes. Pour into greased 9x13 dish. Arrange 2 pints drained oysters on top; sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesian cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes