Baked onion dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 box(es) 8 oz cream cheese Softened to room temp
- 1 cup(s) Light mayo
- 1 -2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Chopped green onion
- Blend cream cheese and mayo together until smooth
- Stir in chopped onion and Parmesan cheese
- Pour into pie plate and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Ps I use sargento artisan blend Parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked onion dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers