Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 cup(s) 1% milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 1/2 cup(s) old fashioned oatmeal
- Mix dry ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and pour into a greased 8 X 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebbieJohnson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Oatmeal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes