- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 15-oz can Mexican-style chili beans, undrained
- 11-oz can corn with diced red and green peppers, drained
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 7-oz bag baked tortilla chips
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- calories (1/6 of recipe): 379
- fat 8 g
- satfat 3 g
- sodium 1,219 mg
- cholesterol 25 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 14 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Drain grease. Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in beans and corn and cook 2 minutes, or until hot.
Coat 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add chips to dish, then meat mixture, salsa, and cheese.
Bake until cheese is melted, about 7 minutes.
How kids can help: Add chips to dish; spoon on salsa; sprinkle on shredded cheese.