In this recipe, nachos become a main-dish casserole. From Janice Lyhane: Marysville, Kansas. Recipe published in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 3 cup(s) (12 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 3 cup(s) salsa
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 6 cup(s) tortilla chips
- • In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in 2 cups cheese, salsa, corn, sour cream, chili powder and cumin; mix well.
- • Pour half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the chips; repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note